Are you a blogger, journalist, writer or just someone who loves fishing and wants to share your stories and experiences?
Do you have some insight into fly fishing and what flies and techniques work best? Opinions? Product Reviews? Info on great guides or lodges?
We’d love to hear your ideas for great blog posts aimed at entertaining or educating our readers.
Here’s how to submit your blog post ‘ideas’:
- Tell us about your idea for a post in a few sentences
- Tell us who you are, and what your experience is.
- Tell us about your site or blog and include a link to it
- Tell us your Twitter handle or Facebook page if you have one
Your post is more likely to be accepted if:
- It’s well written with proper grammar and spelling
- The idea is something that would be interesting to those reading about fishing but really fly fishing in particular, especially if it helps others in the community.
- Information on fly patterns, techniques, and locations are great. Anything promoting catch and release or conservation is especially welcome.
- It includes references to creative commons images and/or videos
- The idea is for an original post about 500 – 1000 words long. The post can be recreated based on something you have previously written, but must be original. No duplicate content please.
What do you get out of it?
- The pleasure of sharing your knowledge and experience with others passionate about fishing
- The opportunity to place references to relevant sites and social profiles in your post
- Exposure to our ever growing community of folks who love fishing and the outdoors
Send your ideas for guest posts to rob (at) robwoods.org
Thanks in advance and happy fishing!